GSM GPRS Module Air202 Node v1.0 Onboard with USB TTL Chip and Nano SIM Holder Support Lua Script
- Note: Please open the serial port and then power on the module! Docunment Link: https://github.com/IOT-MCU/Air202-GSM-GPRS-Node-v1.0
- GSM/GPRS Module: This is a GSM/GPRS Node based on the Air202 chip. Onboard with the USB to TTL chip CH330N, Solar Lipo battery charge chip CN3065 and a nano sim card holder.
- It Very Easy to Use: Just power it by a 3.7V Lipo battery and plug the USB, then you can start to learn it.
- Easy for Programming: The Air202 Node supports Lua script and AT command. It has lots of LUA demo and the AT command compatible with the SIM800C. So it is very easy for the engineer to learn and developing products.
- IoT Module: This Air202 Node just like the ESP8266 NodeMCU, it can do everything by itself not need any extra MCU via the LUA language.
The Air202 Node supports Lua script and AT command. It haslots of LUA demo and the AT command compatible with the SIM800C. So it is very easy for the engineer to learn and developing products. This Air202 Node just like the ESP8266 NodeMCU, it can do everything by itself not need any extra MCU via the LUA language.
Working voltage: 3.7V lipo battery(Must connect the battery when use)
Onboard with USB to TTL
Support Lipo battery charge
Nano SIM holder
Control via LUA or AT commands (AT command fully compatible with SIM800C)
What can do of the Air202 Node?
Remote acquisition of temperature and humidity.
Remote data reporting (meter reading, scan code payment, etc.)
IIC OLED and SPI OLED display
What about Air202 Chip?
Air202 Chipis a complete Quad-band GSM/GPRS solution in a SMT type, which can be embedded in the customer applications.
Air202 supports Quad-band 850/900/1800/1900MHz, it can transmit Voice, SMS and data information with low power consumption. It has 32Mb Nor Flash + 32Mb SRAM and supports three development modes: Lua script development mode, AT command development mode and C language SDK development mode.
What about the Luat?
Luat=LUA + AT
1 * Air202 GSM GPRS Node v1.0
1 * GSM Antenna
1 * 20PIN 2.54mm header
We Also Recommend
Pro Mini Atmega328 5V/ 16MHz Atmega328P-AU Compatible to Arduino Boards
2pcs Brushless DC Cooling Fan with XH2.54-2P Wire for 3D Printe
MakerFocus 40 40 10 Fan 12V Hydraulic Bearing Brushless Cooling Fan RGB LED DC