WiFi Test Tool ESP8266 Development Board Deauther Watch DSTIKE NodeMCU Built in 500mAh Battery
What is it?
Deauther Watch is an ESP8266 development board, but you can wear it like a smartwatch.
This ESP8266 development board comes with a 500mAh lithium battery, OLED display and a 3-way momentary slide switch.
It comes installed with the latest ESP8266 Deauther software. With this software, you can perform different attacks to test WiFi networks. You can also use it to develop your own software. It is simple to use, just like any other ESP8266 development board.
Only support 2.4GHz
DSTIKE Deauther Watch and ESP32 Watch share the same screen board, but pinmap and breakout pads are different!
What makes it special?
Only ~80mA power usage
Up to around 7 hours work time
200 mA charging current
Indicate charging LED (Red means charging, off means full)
Included 8dB antenna and 2dB antenna
Power Switch (Strongly recommend turn it off when charging)
Protection: short, overcharging, over discharging, temperature
GPIOs and Hardware Info:
Display: SH1106 1.3" OLED
Display SDA: GPIO 5 (D1)
Display SCL/SCK: GPIO 4 (D2)
WS2812b LED: GPIO 15 (D8)
Button Up: GPIO 12
Button Down: GPIO 13
Button Select: GPIO 14
High Light LED: GPIO 16
Side Button: GPIO0, GPIO2, RST
1.You can use it with display and buttons:
2. You can also connect to "pwned" with the password "deauther" and use the web interface:
3. If you lost the password you can reset it:
1 * ESP8266 WiFi Deauther Watch with 3D Printing Case and 500mAh lithium battery (Assembled)
1 * 2db Antenna
1 * 5db FPC Antenna
- Deauther Watch: It is an ESP8266 development board, but you can wear it like a smartwatch, more convenient. Use Manual and Video: https://drive.google.com/file/d/19oeOZ2BApy06QAghJnAYH7FmPXKMon8h/view. Usuage: Using it only for testing and educational purposes against your own devices!
- Wifi Testing Tool: This esp8266 dev board is installed with the latest ESP8266 Deauther software. With this software, you can perform different secure tests for your WiFi networks. NOTE: ESP8266 supports 2.4GHz only!
- Long Working Time: Built-in an 500mAh lithium battery, working time up to 7 hours. Comes with OLED display and a 3 way momentary slide switch.
- Extension Board: You can use it to develop your own software. It is indeed a ESP8266 development board and easy to operate.
- Disclaimer: This is a tool. It's neither good nor bad. Use it to do good, to study and to test. Never use it to do harm or create damage! Use it only for testing and educational purposes against your own devices! I don't take responsibility for what you do with it. Please check the legal regulations for your country to make sure you don't violate any laws.
We Also Recommend
MakerFocus Raspberry Pi Expansion Board UPS Pack Standard Power Supply
MakerFocus 4pcs 952540 3.7V 1000mAh Battery with JST1.25 Connector Lithium Rechargeable Battery
MakerFocus ESP32 Development Board with 0.96 Inch OLED WiFi Kit for Arduino ESP8266 NodeMCU
WiFi Test Tool ESP8266 WiFi Deauther Watch V2 DSTIKE NodeMCU Programmable Development Board