- 5V 1A power supply for greater driving force
- 3.3V and 5V power interface
- Support 3V-5V sensor module
- Micro:bit all pins lead
- 3.5mm audio connector
- 5 gold fingers
- Built-in buzzer (switch switching)
- With LE-GO mounting holes
- Yellow and black differentiated 3PIN interface
- 5V 1A self-recovery fuse
- 57*44*12 mm (length x width x height)
- When using micro:bit power supply, IO port current is less than 200ma, please do not connect high current devices (such as large servo MG995, DC motor), otherwise it will burn out micro:bit.
- When using a 5V external power supply, you can drive multiple small servos, but please note that the current should not exceed 1A.
- If you use the high-low read function of the pin, you must set the pull-down on the pin.
- If P0 is used as a normal IO port, the buzzer toggle switch must be placed on the off side, otherwise the buzzer will sound or the IO read value will be abnormal.
- Use the shared pin with the Micro:bit dot matrix (such as 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11), remember to disable the dot matrix screen on the software.
- Do not use IO19,20. 19 and 20 can not be used as an IO port, only for I2C communication.
- The USB port allows a maximum input current of 1A.
- Do not use on metal products to avoid short circuits.
1 * Micro:bit IO Expansion Board