MakerFocus Arduino ESP8266 NodeMCU WiFi Development Board Kit with 0.96inch OLED Display
-AD/USB Input; Programmable LED (D0); Integrated 18650 charging and discharging system. One switch; SDA OLED and SCL; Five buttons; 5 digital contacts.
-Charging/Discharge Protection; Compatible with NodeMCU; Input voltage range: 5-12 V; Charge current: 500 mA; Display Size: 0.96 inches.
-Note: This product does not contain 18650 batteries. If the battery is in the wrong direction, the charging chip will be destroyed.
-Please do not burn the program while charging. When you burn a program. Please disconnect the battery and check that the switch is in position.
1. One AD inputs.
2. Micro USB inputs.
3. One programmable LED (D0).
4. Integrated 18650 charging and discharging system.
5. One switch controls whether the 18650 battery is running or not.
6. SDA OLED and SCL are connected to D1 pin and D2 pin respectively.
7. Five buttons controlled by FLATH, RSET, D5, D6 and D7 respectively.
8. 5 digital contacts can set up read / read / interrupt / pwm / I2C / one-wire supported separately.
9. Operation and NodeMCU sequentially, by adding a programmable LED, you can use GPIO16 to monitor, Display 8266 status and other features. Integrated OLED and five buttons are more convenient for development.
10. The design concept is based on the open source project NodeMCU, And the Development Board integrates 18,650 charging and discharging systems with charging and discharging protection. At the same time, OLED and five directional buttons are integrated to promote development.
1 * ESP8266 Wifi Module 0.96 inches Display
We Also Recommend
MakerFocus ESP8266 Wifi Development Board with 0.91 Inch OLED Display CP2102 Support Arduino IDE
MakerFocus DSTIKE ESP8266 Development Board WiFi Deauther Monster Module V4 with 1.3 OLED Display
ESP8266 OLED Wifi Module 0.96 inches Display 18650 5-12V 500mA Compatible With NodeMCU Arduino
Makerfocus D1 Mini NodeMcu 4M Bytes Lua WiFi Development Board Base on ESP8266 ESP-12F