ESP8266 NodeMCU LUA CP2102 ESP-12F WiFi Internet Development Board Serial for Arduino
3pcs ESP8266 NodeMCU LUA CP2102 ESP-12F WiFi Internet Development Board Serial Wireless Module for Arduino IDE/Micropython New Version
ESP8266 is a highly integrated chip designed for the needs of a new connected world.
It offers a complete and self-contained Wi-Fi networking solution, allowing it to either host the application or to offload all Wi-Fi networking functions from another application processor.
-The chip model: CP2102; There is the way to guide you to use the new version: The command you needed to use is: esptool.py --baud 115200 --port /dev/tty.SLAB_USBtoUART write_flash -fs 32m -ff 80m --flash_mode dio 0x00000 boot_v1.7.bin 0x1000 user1.bin 0x37c000 esp_init_data_default.bin 0x37e000 blank.bin The important part is “—flash mode dio” https://github.com/espressif/esptool/wiki/SPI-Flash-Modes;
-Firmware link: https://github.com/nodemcu/nodemcu-firmware; Data download access to the website: http://www.nodemcu.com; Test Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gh_pgqjfeQc; Makerfocus nRF24L01+ and ESP8266 ESP-01 Breadboard Breakout Adapter Board is come for free, it can compatible with "nRF24L01+ " and ESP8266 ESP-01.
-ESP8266 is a highly integrated chip designed for the needs of a new connected world. It offers a complete and self-contained Wi-Fi networking solution, allowing it to either host the application or to offload all Wi-Fi networking functions from another application processor;
-ESP8266 has powerful on-board processing and storage capabilities that allow it to be integrated with the sensors and other application specific devices through its GPIOs with minimal development up-front and minimal loading during runtime. Its high degree of on-chip integration allows for minimal external circuitry, and the entire solution, including front-end module, is designed to occupy minimal PCB area;
Instruction and Steps of How to use:
1. Download the Arduino IDE, the latest version.
2. Install the IDE
3. Set up your Arduino IDE as: Go to File-andgt;Preferences and copy the URL below to get the ESP board manager extensions: http://arduino.esp8266.com/stable/package_esp8266com_index.json Placing the http:// before the URL lets the Arduino IDE use it...otherwise it gives you a protocol error.
4. Go to Tools andgt; Board andgt; Board Managerandgt; Type "esp8266" and download the Community esp8266 and install.
5. Set up your chip as:
Tools -andgt; Board -andgt; NodeMCU 1.0 (ESP-12F Module)
Tools -andgt; Flash Size -andgt; 4M (3M SPIFFS)
Tools -andgt; CPU Frequency -andgt; 80 Mhz
Tools -andgt; Upload Speed -andgt; 921600
Tools--andgt;Port--andgt; (whatever it is)
6. Download and run the 32 bit flasher exe at Github(Search for nodemcu/nodemcu-flasher/tree/master/ at Github) github.com/nodemcu/nodemcu-flasher/tree/master/Win32/Release Or download and run the 64 bit flasher exe at: github.com/nodemcu/nodemcu-flasher/tree/master/Win64/Release
7. In Arduino IDE, look for the old fashioned Blink program. Load, compile and upload.
8. Go to FILEandgt; EXAMPLESandgt; ESP8266andgt; BLINK, it will start blinking.
Note: Please contact us if you need the driver or meet any issue when using. We provide 100% satisfication service for customers.
3 * ESP8266 NodeMCU LUA CP2102 ESP-12F Development Board
1 * “nRF24L01+” and ESP8266 ESP-01 Breadboard Breakout Adapter Board(for free)
We Also Recommend
MakerFocus Raspberry Pi Expansion Board UPSPack Standard Power Supply -RPi V3P
MakerFocus 4pcs 952540 3.7V 1000mAh Battery with JST1.25 Connector Lithium Rechargeable Battery
MakerFocus ESP32 Development Board with 0.96 Inch OLED WiFi Kit for Arduino ESP8266 NodeMCU
WiFi Test Tool ESP8266 WiFi Deauther Watch V2 DSTIKE NodeMCU Programmable Development Board