MakerFocus Raspberry Pi 7 Inch Capacitive Touch Screen TFT LCD Display for RPI 4B/3B+ Drive-free
Raspberry Pi Screen 7 Inch Capacitive Touch Screen TFT LCD
Raspberry Pi Screen 7 Inch Capacitive Touch Screen TFT LCD Display HDMI Module 800x480 for Raspberry Pi 1/ 2/ 3/ Molde 3B + Black PC Various Systems 5-point Touch Control Drive-free Backlight Independent Control
1. 800 * 480 HD resolution
2. USB interface capacitive touch screen, more convenient
3. Support backlight control, more power saving
4. Support Raspberry Pi, provide drivers for Raspbian system (can be used directly under your Raspbian system), provide Ubuntu images
5. Support Banana Pi, Banana Pro, provide Lubuntu, Raspbian corresponding image
6. Support BB Black, provide the corresponding image of Angstrom
7. Universal HDMI display, can be used as a computer monitor (touch function can not be used) can be used in WIN7 system
8. HDMI interface for display, USB interface for touch and power supply
Tips: Please use the HDMI cable and USB cable that comes with the product to connect the HDMI and USB ports of the motherboard. The USB interface of the USB cable is plugged into the USB interface of the motherboard for touch and power supply. .
Resolution: 800 * 480dots
Touch: 5-point capacitive touch
Dimensions: 164.9 * 124.27mm
Packing size: 211 * 150*53mm
Power consumption: 0.74A * 5V
How to use Raspberry/Ubuntu Mate/Win10 IoT Core system in Raspberry Pi?
Step 1: install the official image
1. Download the latest image from the official.
2. Follow the official tutorial steps to install the system.
Step 2: modify the config.txt configuration file.
After the Step 1 programming is completed, open the config.txt file in the root directory of the Micro SD card and add the following code at the end of the file to save and safely eject the Micro SD card:
Hdmi_cvt 800 480 60 6 0 0 0
Step 3: insert the Micro SD card into the Raspberry Pi, connect the HDMI cable to the Raspberry Pi and the LCD, connect the USB cable to any of the 4 USB ports of the Raspberry Pi, connect the other end of the USB cable to the USB port of the LCD, and then give the Raspberry Pi Power-on. If the display and touch are normal, the drive is successful (please use the 2A power supply).
How to use as a computer monitor?
1. Using an HDMI cable, connect the computer's HDMI output signal to the LCD's HDMI port.
2. Connect one end of the MicroUSB cable to the USB Touch interface of the LCD (any of the two MicroUSBs) and the other end to the USB port of the computer.
3. If there are multiple monitors, please unplug the other monitor connectors and test the LCD as the only monitor.
1 * 7 inch display 800*480 resolution
1 * CD
1 * HDMI cable
1 * USB touch power cable
1 * Set of screws
We Also Recommend
MakerFocus Raspberry Pi Expansion Board UPS Pack Standard Power Supply
MakerFocus 4pcs 852540 3.7V 1000mAh Battery with JST1.25 Connector Lithium Rechargable Battery
MakerFocus ESP32 Development Board with 0.96 Inch OLED WiFi Kit for Arduino ESP8266 NodeMCU
MakerFocus 2Pcs I2C OLED Display Module 0.91 Inch I2C SSD1306 OLED Display Module