MakerFocus Piano Music Development Board for BBC Micro:bit Board with RGB Buzzer
1. The piano board has 12 note buttons, and 3 high, medium and low-pitched switch buttons, which can switch high and medium bass to play beautiful music.
2. There are 3 programmable RGB lights on the piano board, which can be programmed into volume indicator, music stream light, volume level light and so on.
3. Integrated passive buzzer and can be connected to external audio equipment - A passive buzzer is integrated on the piano board and the buzzer emits the sound of each note. If you want a louder sound, the piano board also provides audio output that can be connected to audio equipment and headphones. When you play the piano, you can make music with sound.
4. Compatible with building blocks - The micro:bit piano board is designed with building block mounting holes and is compatible with LEGO and other building blocks. The piano board and the building blocks can be used to complete some creative shapes.
1. Power supply mode: two batteries or pin header power supply (weld pin)
2. Rated voltage: 3.3V (built-in boost circuit, the voltage can work stably between 2-3.6V)
3. Rated current: 100mA
4. Colorful programmable lights: 3
5. Circular function buttons: 3 (L/M/H button)
6. Analog piano buttons: 12 (7 white keys + 5 black keys)
7. Sound: 1 buzzer + 3.5mm audio output
1 * Mini Piano Module for BBC micro:bit
1 * AAA Cell Battery Holder
2 * AAA Cell Battery
We Also Recommend
Seamuing 2200W Power Inverter DC 12V to AC 240V Vehicle Inverters 2 AC Plug Sockets & 4 USB Ports 5V/2.4A Car Converter
Seamuing WiFi Test Tool Deauther Watch V3S ESP8266 ESP07 Programmable Development Board
MakerFocus Wireless Tracker Integrate UC6580 SX1262 863 923MHz LoRa WiFi Bluetooth ESP32 Development Board with Display for Arduino Intelligent Scene
Raspberry Pi Zero WH RS485/CAN Industrial 6-ch Relay Module with Isolated Protections(US Plug)