Makerfocus D1 Mini NodeMcu 4M Bytes Lua WiFi Development Board Base on ESP8266 ESP-12F
WIFI Development Board
This is D1 mini, it is a mini WIFI board based on ESP-8266EX.
11 digital input/output pins, all pins have interrupt/pwm/I2C/one-wire
1 analog input(3.3V max input)
1 Micro USB connection
How to get started in Arduino:
1. Before you use miniD1 boards, you need setup CH340g driver.
2. On Windows you need install Python 2.7.10.
On Linux MAC OSX, you don #39;t need install it, comes preinstalled with OS.
Installing Hardware package
3. There is two ways to install hardware package, Boards Manager or GIT
Installing with Boards Manager
4. Starting with 1.6.4, Arduino allows installation of third-party platform packages using
Boards Manager. We have packages available for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux (32 and 64 bit).
1. Install Arduino 1.6.7 from the Arduino website.
2.Start Arduino and open Preferences window.
3.Enter http://arduino.esp8266.com/stable/package_esp8266com_index.json into Additional Boards Manager URLs field. You can add multiple URLs, separating them with commas.
4.Open Tools iexcl; uacute;Board:xxx iexcl; uacute;Boards Manager and install esp8266 by ESP8266 Community (and don’t forget to select your ESP8266 board from Tools Board menu after installation).
Installing with GIT (Recommend):
5. We recommend using GIT to install Hardware package, you can always get the latest version of it.
1 * D1 Mini NodeMcu 4M Bytes Lua WIFI Development Board
We Also Recommend
MakerFocus ESP32 Development Board with 0.96 Inch OLED WiFi Kit for Arduino ESP8266 NodeMCU
WiFi Test Tool ESP8266 WiFi Deauther Watch V2 DSTIKE NodeMCU Programmable Development Board
MakerFocus ESP8266 WiFi Deauth Detector V3 (Pre-flashed) with Buzzer RGB LED
MakerFocus ESP8266 Wifi Development Board with 0.91 Inch OLED Display CP2102 Support Arduino IDE