MakerFocus 2pcs D1 Mini NodeMcu 4M Bytes Lua WiFi Development Board Base on ESP8266 ESP-12F
WIFI Development Board
This is D1 mini, it is a mini WIFI board based on ESP-8266EX.
11 digital input/output pins, all pins have interrupt/pwm/I2C/one-wire
1 analog input(3.3V max input)
1 Micro USB connection
How to get started in Arduino:
1. Before you use miniD1 boards, you need setup CH340g driver.
2. On Windows you need install Python 2.7.10.
On Linux MAC OSX, you don't need to install it, comes preinstalled with OS.
Installing Hardware package
3. There is two ways to install hardware package, Boards Manager or GIT
Installing with Boards Manager
4. Starting with 1.6.4, Arduino allows installation of third-party platform packages using
Boards Manager. We have packages available for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux (32 and 64 bit).
Install Arduino 1.6.7 from the Arduino website.
Start Arduino and open Preferences window.
Enter http://arduino.esp8266.com/stable/package_esp8266com_index.json into Additional Boards Manager URLs field. You can add multiple URLs, separating them with commas.
Open Tools - Board - Boards Manager and install esp8266 by ESP8266 Community (Don't forget to select your ESP8266 board from Tools Board menu after installation).
Installing with GIT (Recommend):
5. We recommend using GIT to install Hardware package, you can always get the latest version of it.
2 * D1 Mini NodeMcu 4M Bytes Lua WIFI Development Board